AND queries always lead to Internal Server Error (500)

Hi guys,

I’m using Parse Server 4.10.4 together with JavaScript Client SDK and PostgreSQL 10. I figured out that the server has a problem with AND queries. Every time I fire an AND query on the client in the direction of server I’m getting multiple “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)”. When I look in the server response I see following:

{
“code”: 1,
“error”: {
“length”: 112,
“name”: “error”,
“severity”: “ERROR”,
“code”: “42703”,
“position”: “74”,
“file”: “parse_relation.c”,
“line”: “3293”,
“routine”: “errorMissingColumn”
}
}

42703 is a PostgreSQL error code which means that a column is missing or the query is not okay. But I am pretty sure that the column exist. The error comes every time when I make an AND query. When I execute one part or another part of the AND query everything works fine. For example:

const part1 = new Parse.Query(Event); -> query against server does not make any problems
part1.greaterThan("dateStart", new Date);

const part2 = new Parse.Query(Event);  -> query against server does not make any problems
part2.equalTo("participants", Parse.User.current());

const mainQuery = Parse.Query.and(part1, part2);  -> query against server leads to 500 error from above.

OR queries don’t make any problems.
Any ideas?

Best regards
Valdes

Would you mind to check if latest version of parse server?

1 Like

Hi Davi,

I have upgraded to the last version of parse server right now. The problem seems to be solved there.
Many thanks!

Best regards
Valdes