How can we use react query?

Hi team,
Is it possible to use react query and its hooks like useMutation etc. on reactJS project while using JSsdk?
Can anyone provide a project structure to perform crud on react project like having global services files where all parse opration take perfom and that function will be use on components . and using such structure is it possible to use react query ? will Parse jsSDK support react query ?

Please take a look at this lib and let me know if it can help you: GitHub - parse-community/parse-react: [EXPERIMENTAL] React, React Native, and React with SSR (e.g. Next.js) packages to interact with Parse Server backend

Hi @manish.yes were you able to use react-query with parse? and would you be willing to throw some light on how you did this? I am pretty new to parse.

Hi @techieng , very sorry for the delayed reply, Yes you can do that , you can to create a different service in your frontend project and perform Parseserver SDK operation and you can create async await (Return promises) in function in that service which will eventually use by react-query at the main component.
For eg. If you have a product table in Parse
Src

• Services > Product_Service.js → ( Here all Crud Operation and access to PraseSDK will perform and export all related function , business logic , promises etc.)
  • Page > productlist.js > ( here you can use react query by importing Product_Service.js)

I just simply separate the things to use react-query on my page.