How to trigger afterSave on _JobStatus?

I would like to trigger afterSave on _JobStatus class but it’s not working.

I tried several manner but nothing worked.

Parse.Cloud.afterSave(
  "_JobStatus",
  async (request) => {
    console.log("πŸ‘‰ hello AFTER SAVE", JSON.stringify(request));
  }
)

Parse.Cloud.afterSave(
  Parse.Object.extend("_JobStatus"),
  async (request) => {
    console.log("πŸ‘‰ hello AFTER SAVE", JSON.stringify(request));
  }
)

Is _JobStatus class like Session where the doc here says ?

Unlike other Parse objects, the Session class does not have Cloud Code triggers. So you cannot register a beforeSave or afterSave handler for the Session class

What I am trying to do: I have a quite long background job (~ 40 seconds) and I would like to save in an object the duration of the job as soon as the JobStatus's status becomes succeeded.

I am running "parse-server": "4.10.3"

I’ve just checked the code and it looks that _JobStatus also does not work with triggers. Why don’t you save the duration at the end of the job instead of the trigger?

Thank you for your answer Davi.

Yes I ended up doing that. But I think it could be useful to listen to _JobStatus events to eventually sync another object.

My usecase, I have an Export class that represents the process of exporting CSV file. The export code runs in a job because I can take minutes to export a CSV. I would have liked to have a column status in Export and refresh Export.status each time _JobStatus.status changes. Instead of having a pointer to the _JobStatus (which may appear overkill?).
In addition I was thinking of developing a webhook to notify my client when an export is succeeded / failed / running but I may not be able to do so since I am not able to listen to _JobStatus changes right?

Yes. Currently, you will have to handle that within the job.