Let us know if you're using Parse in production!

No, I don’t use the cluster mode. I see the Google App Engine instances as a cluster.

Hi,

What is the version that you use in Production now ?

Thanks

I always try to use the latest version.

@SebC99 That is correct, see this explanation why.

Hi guys,

We also use Parse in Production with MongoDB over here in France for our healthcare apps.

3 Likes

@kcedric That’s amazing and welcome to the community forum!

As announced on Twitter, we will soon start our Parse Creators series and will begin looking for entrepreneurs to interview. We will keep you posted and update here.

1 Like

Hello Parse Community,

We Also use Parse Server in Production with MongoDB for media website at Indonesia, and i really love it to use parse server, because it really help me to develop full stack web application more faster rather than built it from scratch. So far until now i dont have any problem with parse server. :smiley:

hi @hemanshum the problem is it doesn’t work on latest version of nodejs. if you still want to try my library, you can install the latest package. I already fixed the error.

Hi all,

I’m also using Parse in produciton. We built a ticketing system for an aquarium here in South Africa. It’s been in production for 18 months now.

To keep track of scanned tickets, we’ve integrated their turnstiles with the system via a RaspberryPi (running node red). The Pi publishes the results of the scanned QR code from the ticket via MQTT to AWS. The Parse server is obv subscribed to that specific MQTT topic, to listen for any messages and updates the tickets accordingly.

Since then, I’ve also started building my own SAAS, using Parse. I’m launching a private beta in Jan 2023.

3 Likes

I built DaoMaker.com a few years ago using parse, it’s now maintained by a team and still running parse. Currently building a crypto raffle site as a side project, and a social network for pet owners as well as my day job building a number of enterprise applications all using parse and angular.

im also using Google app engine with angular + parse running as individual services on each App engine instance (dispatch.yaml), plan to make it multi regional using Google load balancer next (GAE only supports 1 region).

2 Likes