Need some ones help, pretty please :)

I have set up a parse server on heroku to replace a moralis server, when I try to test my frontend/backend javascript/node application I keep getting the same 404 error in the console - the server keeps looking for server/users.

1. How do I correct this?
  2. How do I add that directory?
  3. Or how do I stop it from going there as I just want to see that the server authenticates my metamask.
    Many thanks :slight_smile:

Not sure what metamask is but it’ll help if you could screenshot or paste in the exact error you’re getting.

Are you sure you setup the heroku connection properly? That you have the right credentials to access the heroku servers?

Yes I am able to access all of the Parse server so Heroku credentials re working fine. The problem is simple, the parse server keeps trying to point the server to a NON-EXISTENT directory.

NO OFFENSE intended but if you do not know what MetaMask is (have you heard of Coinbase or Connectwallet) are then you cannot help me (I take ti you are not a blockchain user), these wallets underpin almost the entire crytpocurrency, cryptotoken, and nft portions of the blockchains. They have been around for several years now and I am surprised that since Moralis which is based on supporting web3, recommends parse server as a replacement that no one has encountered a problem with an on-line wallet as big and as pervasive as MetaMask.

No offense taken.

What does your Heroku logs say the exact error is? Often there’s an underlying error indicated in the logs.