NullPointerException at com.parse.PushRouter.getInstance

Hi all,

this is my first post here, so please be patient :wink:

I am getting an increased amount of NullPointerExceptions from parse.PushRouter ā€¦
The following exception was recorded 96 times during the last 30 days.
Since this is not within our own app-code I cannot really tell whats going on.

Any idea will be appreciated. If further Info is needed, please let me know.

Greets
Thomas

java.lang.NullPointerException: at com.parse.PushRouter.getInstance (PushRouter.java:49) at com.parse.fcm.ParseFirebaseMessagingService.onMessageReceived (ParseFirebaseMessagingService.java:39) at com.google.firebase.messaging.FirebaseMessagingService.zzc at com.google.firebase.messaging.zze.run at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641) at com.google.android.gms.common.util.concurrent.zza.run (Unknown Source:6) at java.lang.Thread.run (Thread.java:764)

It looks the error comes from this line :Parse-SDK-Android/PushRouter.java at master Ā· parse-community/Parse-SDK-Android Ā· GitHub

But I am not sure why you have this behavior. Maybe when the app has no access to the disk? Iā€™d suggest you to open an issue at the Android SDK repo.

Hi and thank you for your reply.
I will open an issue as suggested and send my team to check disk access permissions.