Vote to add Manuel (mtrezza) as a Core Maintainer and PMC member

Proposal

@Manuel (mtrezza) should be added as a member the Core Maintainer team on GitHub and the PMC.

Context

Manuel was added to our Server and Android teams in early July at the time having made 42 PRs and 81 issues across the GitHub organisation which has since increased to 52 and 93 respectively. Since being added to the team, Manuel has also been active in high level discussions, triaging issues, helping with moderation on this forum and made a significant proposal to improve our processes on GitHub; all of which make him a clear asset for the Core team and PMC.

Vote

As dictated by our governance documentation this vote will be open for 72 hours and will need consensus approval of the community. Only votes from PMC members are binding but other members of the community are encouraged to submit a vote and/or reply to this topic with any opinions for/against the proposal. PMC members should take into account any views from the community when voting.

• +1 agree with the proposal.
  • -1 disagree with the proposal and must provide a justification for not addressing the issue.

0 voters

Hi, i’m just posting some content here for maintainers.

First of all, congratulations to @mtrezza for joining the PMC board.
And the other cool news is that this year (and more precisely last week) parse-server package just reached 1 000 000 downloads on 2020 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Tom I’ve just noticed that @Manuel’s badge on github still shows up as “contributor”, instead of “member”.

I think it’s because Manuel has his membership of the org set to private (meaning only org members can see that he is a member).